Friday, August 1, 2008

boredom

ah...someone complained why i didnt updated my blog recently....
well.

today is a very very special day for me(actually not quite).It is my Pengawas Pelantikan Day!=D
Pengetua menyampaikan ucapan then bla bla(those nonsense repeating and repeating)
there's nothing special,just quite shocked and unused to other form 1 's around me wearing blue shirt.

okay there goes nothing.
here's some short details of my thought now.

i'm currently:
chatting with friend in msn
facing the comO_O;;
translating
blogging.
typesetting

what i want to finish by this week:
finish translating RC-scans project they gave me(The One volume 4)

what am i waiting for?:
Fate Scans reply
Shoujo Love scans reply
Forbidden Garden scans reply
Fire&Ice scans reply
FOR PROJECTS.=D

what i wish to do?:
meet Him.<3
buy a set of black and pink clothes to suit my shoe
watch a movie called:the dark knight
watch a 3D movie called : the journey of center of the earth(whatever it is)
show off my blue shirt(LOL)

No comments: